We have fun at Hough…
The Hough School Community unites to personalize learning and empower our diverse students to recognize and celebrate success.
–The Hough School Mission
Hough Foundation believes in the power of contributing through collaboration, cooperation and most importantly, fun! Through dynamic partnerships with individuals, businesses and other non-profit organizations, we achieve our goal to provide children at Hough the opportunities for a brighter future.
You can get involved as a volunteer, participate in our fundraisers or become a donor by calling our Executive Director, Barbara Hammon, 360-313-2107, or email [email protected].
Other Ways You Can Contribute:
- Sponsor or Volunteer for Music Program
- Join the Lunch Buddy Program
- Become a Music Maker Patron
- Tutor Reading and/or Math
- Be a Jr. Achievement Volunteer
- Sponsor Hough at Night
- Participate in the Paddy Hough Parade
- Donate Equipment or Supplies
- Make a Financial Contribution