The Hough Foundation is happy to announce the 10th annual Sip N Stroll on Saturday, August 17th, 5-8:30pm.
Up to 500 people will be strolling the streets of Uptown and Downtown Vancouver. We have over 33 locations offering beer, wine, cider and spirits as well as food along the route. As you stroll, you will enjoy live music sprinkled up and down the event. Tickets are $35 per person.
Contact Jill Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you for participating in our Annual Sip & Stroll
Your are helping us fund programs such as:
- After school band program
- After school av/lighting program
- Therapy dog for school
- Rental assistance for our families in need
- Healthy snacks
- Backpacks and school supplies
- Paddy Hough Parade
- Volunteer support for students, teachers and the Parent Teacher Association
- After school music enrichment programs (Hough Glee and the Escola de Samba, Brazilian drumming program open to Hough students and home schooled children)
- Lunch Buddy Program
- Holiday help
- School supplies and teaching aides for Hough Elementary