A fundraiser for the Hough Foundation… empowering kids and families to thrive
August 18, 2018 – 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Thank you to everyone that makes this possible!!
– – > Check in: 1602 Main Street, Vancouver WA < - -
The Hough Foundation is hosting the 9th Annual Sip & Stroll in Uptown Village and Downtown Vancouver
on Saturday, August 18, 2018 5pm-8:30pm. This is a 21 and older event.
**When you purchase your ticket your name will be put on a will call list at check-in.
Check in: 1602 Main Street, Vancouver WA
Stroll the tree lined streets of Uptown Village and Downtown Main, Broadway and Washington Streets following your tasting map to sip specially chosen tastings of premium wine, craft beer, delicious cider and spirits. Participants will enjoy live music, shopping discounts and special menu items at the merchant and restaurant locations. This year boasts 30 exciting venue sites some new to the event as well as other favorites from the past. The self-guided tour begins and ends at Burgerville Headquarters located at 1602 Main Street. There are two free shuttles to serve you if you get tired or just need a lift.
Participants receive wine/beer tasting map, a commemorative glass along with a wrist band to gain admission to tasting locations. All wines, beers, ciders and spirits tasted will be available for purchase back at the start location to enjoy at home!
Thank you for participating in our 9th Annual Sip & Stroll
Your are helping us fund programs such as:
- After school band program
- After school av/lighting program
- Therapy dog for school
- Rental assistance for our families in need
- Healthy snacks
- Backpacks and school supplies
- Paddy Hough Parade
- Volunteer support for students, teachers and the Parent Teacher Association
- After school music enrichment programs (Hough Glee and the Escola de Samba, Brazilian drumming program open to Hough students and home schooled children)
- Lunch Buddy Program
- Holiday help
- School supplies and teaching aides for Hough Elementary